Just thoughts


Tuesday (04:30 AM)

Woke up and looked at the door...Imagined every single time you went inside my room. Tried to catch your perfume in the air, to find your essence in my window...Outside is freezing and I try to imagine what you’re doing on the otherside of europe... I try to imagine, in my mind how perfect you look when your asleep, how wonderfull you look in the morning. Suddenly, I can see how special it is to have you with me. Besides the distance,it spread by miles and miles of road, on tones and tones of clouds in the sky. I know that somewhere you’re well, safe, happy, smiling. And when I think about that I’m even more sure that you’re the one that I want...that I don’t mind to cross everything above my head to see you again. Maybe that’s a small price to pay to have you...because I never thought I could get so lucky or happy...
I never had this feelings...It feels like nothing can stop us...that we won’t get tired of each other...that my soul is somewhere with you...that my heart is probably exposed on your hands for all the world to see it. But more important...for you to keep it near you, regardless time, space or language


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário